Bozophilia Bozophilia

Amazing!

This is one of the best serious movies I've seen on NG in a long time, especially for a noir-type. I'm almost speechless as to describe how good this movie is. I really liked the bit at the end, though it made me a bit sad. Awesome job!

Whoa, it's WoW! Intro Whoa, it's WoW! Intro

Woah, it's cool!

It's people like you that make the Barrens a great place to be.

WTFTeam: Guy No One Likes WTFTeam: Guy No One Likes

Don't quite understand it, but good nonetheless.

But that ambulance... kicks ass! I really want an ambulance that cool.

Teagirl Teagirl

Awesome!

You must absolutely positively totally do more of this! It was hilarious! I loved the Chuck Norris bit!

Wonchop responds:

Thanks

Helios Helios

Good animation

Sadly short, however. Next time make it longer!

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

All I Can Say Is...

God Bless Randomity!

Mega Deth Mega Deth

Why do people have to suck?

Why do people say that you are wasting their time, you ask? Is it maybe because you spend far too little time and effort on a worthless piece of crap that those of us with Flash could scratch out in five minutes, rather than spend days or even weeks perfecting a Flash that even the best animators on NG would stare in amazement at? Next time, try to actually do some work for a change, and make a good animation that you and the rest of us users can be proud of.

TeddyRob responds:

OK LISTEN BITCH, NEXT TIME YOU WRITE A SHITTY REVIEW LIKE THIS YOU BETTER HAVE TO FACTS TO BACK YOUR WORTHLESS SHIT UP.
IF I MAY QUOTE YOU" IS IT MAYBE BECAUSE YOU SPEND FAR TOO LITTLE TIME AND EFFORT ON A WORTHLESS PEICE OF CRAP THAT THOSE OF US WITH FLASH COULD SCRATCH OUT IN FIVE MINUTES" THAT RIGHT THERE SAYS THAT YOU COULD MAKE A BETTER FLASH ANIMATION THAN ME IN FIVE MINUTES. AFTER THAT I WENT TO YOUR PROFILE AND TO MY SUPRISE U HAVE ZERO FLASH MOVIES OR YOU DID AND THEY PROBABLY GOT BLAMMED CUZ THEY SUCKED ASS SO NEXT TIME U WANNA CRITICIZE A FLASH AUTHOR BECOME ONE FIRST.

BITCHES!

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

That was AWESOME!

The animation is a bit weak, but once the Robocop references started, I couldn't stop laughing! Even now I can't stop! Interesting twist on the old tied-up-on-the-railroad-tracks.

Broken Saints Trailer Broken Saints Trailer

That was really creepy...

It reminded me of The Ring. But, really fantastic stuff. Can't wait to go watch the entire series!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

BEAUTIFUL!

Absolutely astounding work, yet again! Flawless artistry, put to the perfect music. I'm going to go watch the first one again!