Newgrounds & Flash Quiz Newgrounds & Flash Quiz

I thought it was good.

For RByers, the question is asking how many experience points you get for voting on a single submission if you haven't already deposited experience today. The answer is 2.

I thought it was a well-thought-out and well-made game. It kind of lacked in complexity, but it wasn't supposed to be. Good job!

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Wow... literally, WoW...

Ok, I started this at about 12:30am... it's now 2. And I'm only level 9. And I'm only stopping because if I don't, I'm going to have a breakdown just like when I bought the original WoW. This game is incredibly awesome! Just like the real thing, only without all the dumb 'Hero of the Alliance/Horde' stuff. And you don't get surprise attacked right after beating a tough monster, like in WoW. Really great game!

un-mediocre responds:

Thanks! :)

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Absolutely Awesome!

But for the next one, it would be nice if you could make it so that if you press keys on your actual keyboard, they will play notes on the piano.

Pixelville Pensioners Pixelville Pensioners

Absolutely Brilliant!

Fairly challenging, but very fun. I had to go look in the reviews for the answers. You should include more hints on your site, i.e. who to give the money to(I couldn't find anywhere in the game it said that). I got it in (gasp) 61m 19s. But I think pretty good for a kid who has grown up playing games like Grand Theft Auto and Baldur's Gate.

gavD responds:

Nice one mate! Yeah, the cash thing requires a little logical thinking - I suppose it wouldn't be so obvious to a youngster... Nice one on sticking with it though!

nail jesus to the cross!! nail jesus to the cross!!

Pretty cool game

Very basic humor, quite challenging. Took me awhile to beat.

And, I hate to include my own little rant in reviews, but regarding christianlord123: His views are very extremist, but there's no law saying he cannot express them(not in this country at least). It's just sad that he spends too much time worrying about the next life that he forgets to live in this one. I don't hate him, I pity him. And that he has to label everyone who doesn't share his view as evil and anti-religeous. I myself am agnostic, yet I don't go around attempting to smear other's lifestyles, or try to rally them to my view. In the end, what I believe would qualify one for eternity in a better place would be just to do their best to live their own life in peace, instead of fighting others against something that nobody even knows exists. But thats just what I believe. Other people believe whatever they want to believe, and I feel no need to stop them. Just don't bother me in the process.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

This kicks ass!

But what more could you expect from the creator of Final Fantasy A+, which is, in my opinion, the best FF movie ever!

Great job, dude! Keep up the good work!

Dress Up: Paris Hilton! Dress Up: Paris Hilton!

Nothing new, but Paris Hilton is hot nonetheless..

I think I MAY have found the last easter egg. Is it in the marijuana leaf?

By the way, put up some more poses and clothes soon please. Maybe an easier easter egg.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Who'd ever have thought...

To make such an awesome game?!?! This ROCKS man!(Literally AND Figuratively) To be able to make your own punk rock song! If only you could record it to MP3 and sell it over the internet...

Oh, and by the way, check out my song. I know it's quite repetitive, but I tried... 4-6-----2---1---1-------5-6-0---0---1---1-------5-6-3---3-4 -1---1-------5-6-3---9--------1---1---3-4---4---4---7-0---0- --3-4---4---4---7-1---1-6-3-4---4---4---7-1---c--b-----3---3 ---1---1-------7-8-0---0---1---1-------7-8-2-2-2-4-1---1---- ---7-8-2-2-a----

Great game!

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Cool!

It was a cool and probably new idea for NG! I thought it was really well-done, and the music at the end was fitting. Pretty good for a 30k game! Make more!

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Fuckin Awesome!

Really great work, although I would have made the Digimon characters die somehow... On your next one though, you should have more than one person who wants to buy the pics, like two guys bidding against each other over it. Or a magazine and a hate group who'll burn the pics or something. And more pics. And more drugs (pot is a good suggestion). And violence perhaps... But those are just a few suggestions. I really like the kid-like graphics. Awesome work, dude!