Bozophilia Bozophilia

Amazing!

This is one of the best serious movies I've seen on NG in a long time, especially for a noir-type. I'm almost speechless as to describe how good this movie is. I really liked the bit at the end, though it made me a bit sad. Awesome job!

Whoa, it's WoW! Intro Whoa, it's WoW! Intro

Woah, it's cool!

It's people like you that make the Barrens a great place to be.

WTFTeam: Guy No One Likes WTFTeam: Guy No One Likes

Don't quite understand it, but good nonetheless.

But that ambulance... kicks ass! I really want an ambulance that cool.

Newgrounds & Flash Quiz Newgrounds & Flash Quiz

I thought it was good.

For RByers, the question is asking how many experience points you get for voting on a single submission if you haven't already deposited experience today. The answer is 2.

I thought it was a well-thought-out and well-made game. It kind of lacked in complexity, but it wasn't supposed to be. Good job!

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Wow... literally, WoW...

Ok, I started this at about 12:30am... it's now 2. And I'm only level 9. And I'm only stopping because if I don't, I'm going to have a breakdown just like when I bought the original WoW. This game is incredibly awesome! Just like the real thing, only without all the dumb 'Hero of the Alliance/Horde' stuff. And you don't get surprise attacked right after beating a tough monster, like in WoW. Really great game!

un-mediocre responds:

Thanks! :)

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Absolutely Awesome!

But for the next one, it would be nice if you could make it so that if you press keys on your actual keyboard, they will play notes on the piano.